09 March 2011

Liam - Week 11

Date/Week: March 9; week 11


My Total weight gain/loss: -30.4 lbs

His Stats: approx 14 lbs

Milestones: Liam has made it through a week in the baby class and the absolutely love him!

Developmental Progress: He is comfortable sitting up in a swing. We tries to copy sounds - we really notice it with 'hi' and 'hello' since we usually greet him before we start talking to him. He LOVES music. He is so calm when it is playing so we continue to play classical music at night and also will play music in the morning when he is in his crib (it allows us to get ready).

Sleep: He slept through two nights but he has been up every 3 hours for the last two... As for napping at school, he revealed our secret... He flipped himself to his stomach in his crib yesterday morning and slept for 2 hours (he averages 20 minutes on his back).

Energy level: My energy is fine but my allergies are making me a bit drowsy. I need to see my GP for some meds!

Exercise: The 4 mile walk went well on Sunday. I am so out of shape but it felt good to get moving. I need to make sure I splint my abs when I work out. My home schedule was essentially scrapped last week by Liam but I am hopeful to get in a workout nights when Aidan is home.

Thoughts and Feelings? Slowly developing our new normal in the house. Hope to add back school work and evening walks along with bottle washing and laundry... Also need to get back ino things like sending out family birthday cards!

What I am looking forward to: Need to start planning the logistics for our May visit to the UK. I'd love some nice weather this weekend in order to do some work in the garden (Aidan did the lawn last Saturday). Pizza on Friday!

At School

Ready to go!

Bassinet is almost too small

I'm not awake


1 comment:

Gurlee said...

He is so darling, and so much hair, wow. Yay for four miles and springtime. Glad you are adjusting to your new normal.