My Total weight gain/loss: -28.6 lbs
His Stats:
Milestones: Liam has started at the nursery full-time and I have gone back to work. He was baptised on Sunday and his godparents are totally smitten with him. He did well with his 2 month set of shots last Wednesday.
Developmental Progress: I guess he is cooing but honestly I think he is trying to copy what we're saying to him. When we say 'hello' to him he seems to be able to be trying to say it back to us. He is able to copy a smile when he is being smiled at and will also stick his tongue out back at you. He's grabbing things and holding on tight - especially when it is my hair!
How do I feel about my body: Now that I am back at work I can be more consistent with my meals and snacks. It means that I need to update our grocery list because it is better for me to bring my lunch to work instead of buying it (walking past those donuts today was tough...).
Sleep: In the last week he's been feeding every 2 hours. It appears to be growth related. Now that I am getting reports on his naps during the day, I notice when he sleeps more or less at night. We're working towards an 8.30 bedtime and it's moving well in that direction.
Energy level: Better this week but my allergies are starting to enter the equation!
Exercise: we're doing a 4 mile walk on Sunday. I am trying out a schedule of cardio (Zumba) every other day and resistance training (Chalean Extreme) on the other days with Wednesdays off (i have dance class on Wednesdays).
Thoughts and Feelings? It's been an emotional few days with the transition to nursery school and work. I m so sad to leave him in the morning yet I am happy to be in the office. Evenings at home have involved a lot of nursing and cuddling until my work-out time when Aidan cuddles him and gets him to bed. Soon I have to put school work and teaching dance back into the mix...
What I am looking forward to: Date night on Thursday - we're going to a play while Aidan's brother and SIL will babysit.
No comments:
Post a Comment