We still haven't managed to talk to our RE but I have gotten some feedback from another RE. In a nutshell, we're probably going to have aggressive fertility treatment if luck isn't working for us. I wasn't that surprised. Even through DH was positive about the increased levels last week, the numbers are still quite a bit below normal. I now want to see what our RE recommends for "agressive treatment".
My Czech Republic research is going well. I have been receiving great information that will allow us to possibly plan our annual anniversary trip in September around treatment - and it will probably cost the same as our trip to Italy this year! I was referred to a message board and the stories and discussions are wonderful. I hope to glean as much information as possible to make plans for 'Adventure 2009'. DH loves the idea.
In the meantime we've both decided to sign-up for a 1/2 marathon in May. We both can stand to lose some weight and if we don't luck out before September, this will get us in decent physical shape for the fall. So we'll have two goals to focus on (among others).
No comments:
Post a Comment