22 December 2011

Liam - Week 52

 Date/Week: December 22nd; week 52

Milestones: Our Little Boy is 1! First Holiday Open House on Dec 18th. No longer Baby Liam - Baby Benjamin was born on Dec 16th (Liam's first male cousin). 2nd haircut. Featured prominently in this year's Christmas letter (to be published to the family blog shortly).


Developmental Progress:  He hums/sings 'Jingle Bells'. Continues to take a few steps on his own. Drinks from sippy cup as easily as the bottle. Loves to 'read' his own books.

Energy level: I'm a little frazzled at the moment...

Exercise: only walking - putting together my fitness programme for 2012 though!

Thoughts and Feelings? I cannot believe that Liam is 1. It has been such a busy year. And even this week - with the Open House, Student Event at work, turning in the dissertation proposal, Liam's b-day, Christmas - it's been crazy. I am glad to have captured so much of it and am so very grateful to have had the opportunity to see Liam's journey from this vantage point!

What I am looking forward to: Christmas is coming!


Newborn

1 month

2 months

3 months

4 months

5 months

6 months

7 months

8 months

9 months

10 months

11 months



12 months

1 year card














2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy 1st Birthday Liam!

JourneyGirl & JourneyMan said...

Aw, what a cutie pants!!! Happy birthday little man and Happy Holidays to you all!!!