01 December 2011

Liam - Week 49


Date/Week: November 30th; week 49

Milestones: 2nd time receiving antibiotics for ear infections :(  Preparing for his first Christmas concert (which I will miss) 


Developmental Progress:  He has done a few steps on his own but is still not comfortable with walking unaided. Give him something to push though and he goes all over the place; He has discovered that he can crawl faster if he puts whatever he is holding in his mouth

Energy level: Hectic week - I cannot wait for some time off to spend at home doing nothing (once Christmas is over...)

Exercise: Danced at Fort Hamilton on Monday (but also have been told that I have plantar fasciitis on my left foot... sigh)

Thoughts and Feelings? We purchased our tree this past weekend and are starting to get into decorating now that we're into Advent. I am looking forward to catching up with friends and family during the holiday season. I am also excited to see what Liam makes of everything - the lights, the tree, the music. 

What I am looking forward to: Our Open is on December 18, followed by Liam's birthday on the 22nd - it should be a great week of celebrations leading up to Christmas!





No comments: