24 November 2011

Liam - Week 48


Date/Week: November 23rd; week 48

Milestones: He's 11 months old! He's the oldest in his baby class. We received his first class picture (he looks like he is 3!)


Developmental Progress:  He will go over to his book storage cube, pull it out, pull out a book (usually Thomas the Tank Engine), sit down and flip through it. He's still talking up a storm.

Energy level: I caught Liam's cold... which he still has!

Exercise: none this week...

Thoughts and Feelings? We're getting into the holiday season and it is going to be busy. And sadly, I'll miss his Christmas concert because I'll be away on business. It really sucks.


Need to start thinking about what to do for the little man's 1st birthday.

What I am looking forward to: Some sleep!







1 comment:

Fran said...

Isn't it incredible it's almost a year since we had our miracle babies? I don't know what I'll do as Oliver's on new year's day and we'll be away, but I'm sure we'll do something. Love, Fran