03 November 2011

Liam - Week 45


Date/Week: November 2nd; week 45

Milestones: First Hallowe'en (and he won his first costume contest!); 12-18 month clothing now fills his dresser drawers; Drinks water with meals

Developmental Progress:  He's pointing and asking 'da'? He's getting closer to walking on his own but is still uncertain and usually sits immediately. He loves to boogie to music. Now that we have his toys in canvas boxes in the den, he empties them and of ten stands his animals on their feet. He enjoys trying to figure out mirrors. Peek-a-boo puts him into a fit of laughter - especially i he's the one hiding his face with a blanket or clothing. When he wants me he will follow me around saying 'mum-mum'. 

Energy level: Busy week meant running got delayed again... something has to give! Energy has been ok but it would be nice to have more and for it to be more consistent!

Exercise: Still trying to work something out - there just aren't enough hours in a day!

Thoughts and Feelings? November's calendar is packed and I assume December may be the same. I say I want things to slow down or normalise but realise that until I'm 'done' with school, that will not be the case. I do wonder what the future will bring and lately what I will be when I 'grow up'. Sometimes it is fun and sometimes not so much.


2012 is coming fast and I will admit that it intrigues me. I do not know what excitement a 2012 graduation will bring. Will I start another degree next fall. Will we expand our family. Will the economy begin to turn around. Will I take on a teaching job part-time after graduation. What will Liam's 2nd year be like? So many things to ponder!

What I am looking forward to: Holiday preparations - I already am craving Christmas music and decorating...















No comments: