26 August 2011

Liam - Week 35

Date/Week: August 24th; week 35

My Total weight gain/loss: -41.2 lbs (11.2 under pre-pregnancy weight)

His Stats:

Milestones: New foods this week: strawberries, grapes, vanilla teething biscuits, chicken; first scrap at school (someone tried to take his pacifier); first birthday partyl; first Babson event (and his birth announcement is in the fall alumni magazine).

Developmental Progress: he's waving - only when he wants to though. If you try to get him to wave he won't do it. He understands the word no. He has actually signed 'milk' to me twice this week (I think... he enjoyed the milk in any case).

Energy level: My sleeping is awful and it has nothing to do with having a baby. It is totally school related!

Exercise: Mostly walking

Thoughts and Feelings? I am ready for a vacation. This month has been brutal and it isn't over yet. That said, I received a full-time job offer and the first thing that I did... I began researching the next degree I want to pursue. I really am ridiculous.

What I am looking forward to: Boston in September for our Anniversary and Aidan's B-day; Dance classes starting again; finishing the revisions to my fdissertation proposal and submitting it; Our Christmas Open House; the birth of our nephew (our first nephew!!!); Liam's birthday; Christmas!











No comments: