17 August 2011

Liam - Week 34


Date/Week: August 17th; week 34 

My Total weight gain/loss: 

His Stats:

Milestones: New foods this week: pasta; cereal that he can pick up; pork; meatballs; apple juice. first two falls after trying to stand on his own once he had pulled up on something; Welcomed his daddy back from a trip for the first time; Enjoys his shopping cart rides!

Developmental Progress:  Definitely shows separation anxiety. Crawling is getting more consistent. He is getting better at waving hello - he doesn't just stick his arm out anymore. Boy, can he babble!

Energy level: Late nights and early mornings make for a moody me...

Exercise: Mostly walking

Thoughts and Feelings? My thoughts are on my dissertation. I've been reading a lot and am finally ready to write something. I am hopeful that the first draft will be ready for mid-September for submission!

What I am looking forward to: Boston in September for our Anniversary and Aidan's B-day.










No comments: