Date/Week: July 6th; week 28
My Total weight gain/loss: -34.8 lbs (4.8 under pre-preg weight)
His Stats:
Milestones: Doing BLW along with his cereal at school (his teacher took pictures of him with his steamed carrot sticks and sent them to her mom because she thought he was so adorable gnawing on the carrot!); Drank from a sippie cup (prefers a regular cup); First fireworks display (loved them as much as the cannon's at the Queen's Birthday Parade!); Sitting up for 3 minutes straight (he sits when he wants to sit...); Singing at church (and he decided he had to sing da-da-da-da-da over everyone!); and he's started blowing raspberries!.
Developmental Progress: This has been a week of rolling, talking and eating! He's now into specialised rolling to get to what he wants. He is also pseudo crawling with his hands and feet (no knees) either by walking his feet forward or pushing and launching himself. He's babbling up a storm and Aidan got some great video of him in his exersaucer (it's too funny). And he's doing well exploring food - this week he's had carrot, broccoli, avacado, pear, apple, mango and steak.
Energy level: Feeling a wee bit better after resting on Sunday - that's what I get for running off of adrenaline in order to get the dancer's end of year concert coordinated.
Exercise: Scheduled to run again on Thursday. Danced last Wednesday, Friday and Saturday (and again tonight). My chiropractor says that I really need to add back in weights since she can see what my weak upper body is doing to my back...
Thoughts and Feelings? After i sort out an email related to the dancer's competition weekend in March, I'm taking the rest of the month and a good part of Aug off from dance and need to concentrate on my dissertation. I think I have narrowed down the topic. Just need to plan the proposal rewrite with the goal to submit in September. Then I will hopefully be able to figure out a completion schedule - and then plan for the next degree program (law).
I reviewed Liam's pictures since December to consider pictures to submit for a campaign. He has changed so much. I am amazed at how much he has grown in 6 months and can only imagine what I'll be saying when he's 1, 2, 4, 10!!!
Trying to plan our September vacation. We're thinking that we need to take Liam. Still can't decide where to go though (Boston or Vegas). So I guess we'll keep looking at scenarios and see what would work best for us and our 5th anniversary.
What I am looking forward to: Cup Match Holiday (thinking about spending part of the day by the pool for lunch and swimming at Cambridge Beaches on the 28th); Aidan off to Ottawa with both bands next month.
3 comments:
Yay! for that cheeky smile:)
I have told you already, this child is going to be a sport champion he's so ahead on developmental milestones!! He's adorable!
I think Aidan's hoping that he'll be a musical genius!
Post a Comment