20 July 2011

Liam - Week 30

Date/Week: July 20th; week 30 

My Total weight gain/loss: -32 lbs (-2 below pre-pg weight)

His Stats: 17lbs 11oz; 27 inches

Milestones: 7 month check-up; Hep B shot - and he knows what a needle is now and started yelling before it touched his leg; likes bread nearly as much as broccoli

Developmental Progress: Sat through entire bath; can sit up, bends over to put toes in mouth and then push himself up to sitting again; keeps getting up on hands and knees but still not doing the traditional crawl; pushing up to standing while holding on to us or church pews; stands while holding on to something; 

Energy level: A bit run down but better after exercise

Exercise: Doing Chaleane Extreme due to rainy weather - and it's great. Aidan is working out with me on this one and we've done 2 sessions from the first week (third session on Saturday). Due to teething fun, I think we're agreed that working out at home is proving spotty though.

Thoughts and Feelings? Aidan's comments as we approach Liam's 7th month - It's finally raining and boy did we need it! Liam went for a walk out in the rain and didn't seemed fussed by it. He's definitely more fun at this age since he's reacting to people when they enter and leave a room. He get's so excited when I pick him up at school and you should have seen his face when I took him back to school today after holding him during his shot. I am looking forward to taking him swimming over the l4-day Cup Match Holiday weekend and also taking him on vacation with us in September.

What I am looking forward to: Cup Match Holiday ; Aidan off to Ottawa with both bands next month; Boston in September for our Anniversary and Aidan's B-day.









2 comments:

Fran said...

Look at him! what a beautiful boy!! I love his hair! maybe it's because Oliver doesn't have much! Love, Fran

Jessica White said...

He is getting so big, and utterly adorable!