09 October 2011

Liam - Week 41

Date/Week: October 5th; week 41 

My Total weight gain/loss: 

His Stats: 






Milestones: new foods: blue corn taco shells. back to his regular routine after vacation; 9 month doctor's visit and shot; first fall from standing where his lip was injured (and first accident report from school) 

Developmental Progress:  He's copying more sounds. He can respond to some requests (no - arms up - more - hi). 

Energy level: I am so tired... and there is so much to do

Thoughts and Feelings? Another busy week for our household and an additional busy one to follow. I just want some time to regroup. That said, I look at my two guys and am so grateful for what I have been blessed with!

What I am looking forward to: Hoping for a craft afternoon on Oct 23; Getting into the holiday season!




1 comment:

Photogrl said...

I can't believe he's 9 months already!?! Such a cutie!