Yesterday we found out that a friend is due in August. Initial reaction was thankfully genuine - we were really happy for her and her husband. A few hours later though we were feeling pretty miserable. Yes, we bandied about a few 'why's. In the end, we felt pretty sad that we're in this cycle of feeling sorry for ourselves whenever someone we know falls pregnant. Thank God we should be paying a deposit for the IVF soon. It will be something to keep us focused.
1 comment:
M: PLEASE forgive me for not saying thank you sooner. Leah and I played email tag for a month--I wanted to get a proper THANK YOU to you for contributing to the blogger gift. It meant so much to me to have those sent for the O-man. Truly, thank you so much! Glad I can follow along with your blog! THANKS AGAIN!!!
Post a Comment