I love Easter! I actually like Easter more than Christmas because it isn't as commercialized. Don't get me wrong, the commercialization of Easter is pretty bad but I am grateful that the true meaning of the season is obvious. We've taken it pretty easy over the long weekend - lots of reading, gardening and of course getting ready for Easter Sunday Mass. I purchased plants for my mom, MIL and SILs. I should have sent something to my brother - perhaps I'll order something online. For our niece, we got her some finger puppets. She really likes them.
Also on Good Friday we received messages from both clinics. The first now has enough info for us to have a conference call with the doctor. The other clinic wants a note from my nephrologist on my blood pressure and that he gives the ok for pregnancy. In both cases, we're ok for mid- August. I guess we'll get to start planning soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment