31 March 2009

More tests.....

We're entering testing time. DH went in to have his prolactin levels checked today and to drop off his sample. Next week I will have blood drawn for my nephrologist visit the week after. In the midst of this, we're getting back into our exercise (my knees hate it!).

I managed to get most of our records from my doctor last week so on friday I sent them off to a doctor in CZ. The doctor confirmed receipt and he's pulling together PGD info for PKD. DH's doctor wouldn't give him a copy of his files so he had to request that they be sent to the local doctor who agrees to help up with this process. I should be picking up a copy of my file from my nephrologist today. I hope then that we can do a telephone consult.

DH is open to flying over there for an appointment and to have the drugs prescribed if it then allows us to only have to be there for a week or two in Aug/September. I will admit that it is attractive. I really would like to have some vacation time in December.....

No comments: