27 March 2009

Haven't Been Here For A While...

All I can say is that I have been so busy! This past month I've had major projects at work, I'm trying to edit my dissertation proposal for resubmission and I even managed to get sick. My fitness regimine had to take a backseat for a while so now i have to make up lost ground as well! Thank God Good Friday is a few weeks away so I can have a paid day off!

Anyhow, DH and I have been researching other IVF options in Europe to see what is out there. We met with a GP here that is willing to work with us and an overseas doctor and he also advised us to get copies of all of our files and consolidate them - we're also going to keep a copy with him. We have been in contact with another clinic in CZ and are going to do a consultation with them over the phone once with our current file. I hope we can do that before Easter. We're looking at possibly going abroad in August/Septemnber for treatment if DH's results from next week's tests don't come back looking good.

No comments: