16 September 2011

Liam - Week 38

Date/Week: September 14th; week 38 

My Total weight gain/loss: 

His Stats:

Milestones: New car seat.  New foods this week: jello (enjoyed playing with it more than eating it); snow peas, cooked spinach. 

Developmental Progress:  Getting better at bridging to get from one thing he's holding on to to another when standing. In the playpen will stand on his music desk to get higher. Definitely dancing when he hears music that he likes (classical is still good for bed though). Can handle the sippy cup on his own - with his feet up on the side of the playpen. 'Sharing' with the dogs at dinnertime is getting a bit much - it's the only times the dogs come near him and he knows it!.  

Energy level: It was a busy weekend and it is a tough week so I'm feeling a bit run down. Plus Liam woke up at 2 am this morning and he never does that anymore...

Exercise: Mostly walking; performed on Monday night; dance classes start this week

Thoughts and Feelings? I've two additional weeks to work on my dissertation thanks to my mentor teaching in India. I should be able to submit the Lit Review this week and hope to finish Chapter 3 this weekend. Then the fun really begins... I'd love to finish before May!

What I am looking forward to: This time next week I will be on holiday...

















1 comment:

Fran said...

He looks very confident on his feet! And ever so adorable!